Netflix is an on-demand streaming service, which allows users to stream television series and movies via the Netflix website on their PCs, or the Netflix software on different supported platforms, such as laptops, smartphones, tablets, etc. With the Netflix support phone number, you can avail the quick customer services and solutions whenever you require. If you’re using the Netflix app on your Windows 8 or Windows 10-based computer to stream videos and now you want to update it to the new version, then continue with these steps:
Upgrade the Netflix app for Windows 8:
- Go to the ‘Start’ screen and choose the ‘Store’ option, followed by the ‘Updates’ located in the top-right corner.
- Make sure that the Netflix app has selected in the top-right side. If it doesn’t, choose the Netflix app.
- Pick the option to install the screen lower side. Now, your Netflix app will be downloaded and updated.
Update the Netflix app for Windows 10:
- Go to the ‘Start’ screen or the Toolbar and choose the ‘Store’ option, followed by the ‘User Icon’ to the left-hand of the search box.
- Select the ‘Downloads or Updates’ option, and then click the ‘Check for Updates’ option.
- Download the Netflix update by selecting the down arrow on the right side.
- Now, the Netflix app will be downloaded and updated properly.
However, if the steps listed above didn’t work or you have any troubles while updating the Netflix app, call at the Netflix internet customer care phone number and acquire the quick solution.